The DimLux Expert Series is the most advanced and complete lighting system on the market. DimLux combines the best of two worlds: The Alpha Optics 98 Reflector in combination with the Xtreme ballast and 400V Full Spectrum Lamp, is a complete fixture with the highest level of reflector efficiency and light output yet available.
Dimlux Ceramic-Discharge Metal Halide systems deliver a spectrum that's much closer to natural sunlight than typical high intensity discharge (HID) systems. These state-of-the art lamps generate a greater level of useable plant light (photosynthetically active radiation) and run with a blinding intensity that's immediately apparent to the naked eye.
The lamp is optimized for the bloom phase with enhanced reds, but, because it's full-spectrum, it will produce the goods in both veg and flower – expect to see increased growth rates, tighter internodes, an improvement in overall vigor and an increase in final weight. Come harvest time, you'll be left wondering what you did without one!
MORE LIGHT LESS HEAT GREATEST CONTROL
With Dimlux lighting, plants gets a cleaner, more powerful light which operates at cooler temperatures. Coupled with the Maxi-Controller and other available sensors, Dimlux provides unparalleled control and efficiency. The result is optimal control and maximum performance!
DimLux Expert Series 630W Dual Full Spectrum
2 x 315W CMH (Ceramic Metal Halide)
- A blinding intensity that's clearly visible with the naked eye
- Highly efficient - puts out 1.9 micromole (µmol) per watt
- Extremely high PAR levels
- Alpha 98 Miro Silver Reflector with Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS technology
- Adjustable output levels from 330W to 760W
- The highest output (light) due to the overdrive boost UHF technology
- The broadest dimming range of all digital ballasts
- Soft-Start, Soft-Dim, Soft-Off function
- Can be dimmed manually in 8 levels including the “off” position.
- Fully Maxi Controller compatible -Can be variably dimmed and controlled
- Extensive diagnostic LEDs
- EOL function (End Of Life indication to replace lamps)
- Safety features for preventing short circuits, open contact, high temperatures, too low voltage, too high voltage
- Excels as both supplementary and standalone lighting
- SBCS -Single Bounce reflector ensures minimal light loss
- Brighter, cleaner light for maximum yield
- Less Heat – reduced risk of heat damage to plants
- Reduce cooling costs
- No loss of vertical space – ideal for rooms with 8 ft ceilings
- Available Master Controller (sold separately) for dimming to sunrise/sunset and when temperature, humidity, VPD and CO2 levels vary
- Overall much greater output and yield than any other lighting system
Alpha Optics 98 Reflector
This Alpha Optics 98 reflector was designed
according to the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS)
principle and is equipped with Miro Silver mirrors.
This achieves the highest possible level of efficiency (98%) of any commercially available horticultural reflector. The reflector is fitted with adjustable side reflectors for better overlapping and minimizing wall losses.
Thanks to the open reflector design, the lamp is passively cooled, which improves both the service life and efficiency of the lamp. Warm air can be actively be extracted through
a 2inch /50 mm connection on the reflector which reduces the room temperature significantly. In addition, separately available add-on reflectors can be installed to further reduce wall losses. The reflector is replaceable.
To get the most from these units, we recommend using them in conjunction with the Dimlux Maxi Controller. You can then do away with your contactor /timer setup and control up to 160 fixtures from a single point, scheduling on and off times and regulating output levels according to room temperature or VPD (Vapor Pressure Deficit) levels, so that plant temperatures always stay within range.